Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
- Add trig math words like
cos. Remaining functions
- Add exp math function
- (TODO) Add support for bignums
Look into adding vector shuffling words like the ones used in Jelly.
- Make sure that all "panic" type errors exit the script as they should.
- Build a test runner (done)
- Write tests for words (WIP)
Borrow Lua's pattern matching syntax
This will be simpler to implement, and will be easier to fit into the eventual opcode budgeting that I'd like to do in the future.
On Hold: Regex handlings
- Add regex words
- Possibly add a regex ~ :PRE word
- More IO words. The bare basics have now been covered
Strings and Parsing
- A generic way to work with collections for things like
eachand so on that can replace the likes of
each-vecand so on.
IRC framework integration
Figure out a way to tie PISC into an IRC framework to make it easier to build a chat-bot server that can be scripted by PISC down the line.
(Note: IRCKit is a start here)
Some kind of lite IDE in the browser
I have some ideas around creating a IDE-lite dev enviroment for PISC that can be sandboxed and exposed to the internet for use in developing IRC bots
While it's not for IRC bots, the playground is a start on a PISC IDE-lite.
- Save/edit files local to browser (via localstorage)
- Expose XHR to PISC for scripty purposes
If PISC is going to be used for console applications, binding to something like https://github.com/nsf/termbox-go could be very useful.